Why Busines Text Messaging Is Best for engaging your audience
Business text messaging has become increasingly popular as a way for companies to communicate and engage with their audience. Let us show you how a business can send bulk SMS. Here are some reasons why it’s considered one of the best ways to do so:
- High Open Rates: Text messages have a 98% open rate, which means that nearly all recipients will read your message. This is much higher than other forms of communication, such as email, which typically have open rates of around 20%.
- Instant Delivery: Text messages are delivered instantly, which is particularly useful for time-sensitive messages or urgent alerts. This can be especially important for businesses that need to communicate quickly with their customers or employees.
- Personalization: Text messaging allows you to personalize your messages with the recipient’s name or other details, making the communication feel more intimate and tailored to the individual.
- High Engagement: Text messages have a much higher engagement rate than other forms of communication. According to some studies, text messages have response rates as high as 45%, compared to email response rates of around 6%.
- Convenience: People carry their phones with them at all times, which means that text messages are a convenient way to reach your audience. It’s easy to read and respond to a text message, and people are more likely to do so quickly.
- Automation: With the use of automated messaging, businesses can save time and money while still providing personalized and timely messages to their audience.
Overall, business text messaging is an effective and efficient way to engage with your audience, as it offers high open rates, instant delivery, personalization, high engagement, convenience, automation, and integration with other tools.
Real-Time Business Texting. Real Results.
In business and in life, everything revolves around communication. We saw companies losing opportunities because they couldn’t connect with the people they were trying to reach. So, we built a better business texting platform to help them communicate more effectively without wrestling with technology.
Text Now Messaging is more than just a texting solution for businesses—it’s a way to reach audiences in more meaningful ways. With 98% read rates and 40% response rates, real-time, two-way texting gives your organization the edge you’ve been looking for.
Our Core Values
Fuel Our Company Culture
Answering the Call
The founders of Carolina Digital Phone after 20+ years of offering hosted telephone services saw a need for business owners to have an easy and quick way to send messages to customers, employees, volunteers and team members, thus the birth of Text Now Messaging.
Culture with Soul
We really believe in it. While we’re headquartered in North Carolina, we are remote-work friendly and our team is spread out from coast to coast. We offer a flexible time off policy that allows our team members to take time when they need it.
In Partnership with the
Carolina Digital Phone Inc the parent company of Text Now Messaging in partnership with the Campaign Registry ensures your messages are delivered with the correct authorization.
What is 10DLC and Sanctioned Environment?
10 Digit Long Code (10DLC) is the new standard for Application-to-Person (A2P) text messaging utilizing a traditional 10-digit phone number. Although similar to the existing long code, 10DLC is a reliable messaging channel with throughput levels suitable for SMS campaigns and is sanctioned by mobile operators for A2P messaging. The Campaign Registry guidelines require Users to follow industry best practices according to the CTIA. For more information, please see the CTIA Messaging Principles and Best Practice Guide.